Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner - bzzagent


My name is Sandi and I haven't cleaned my toilet in weeks.....sounds gross I know but wait!

I am also a Bzzagent (bzzagent.com) which is a word of mouth marketing company that lets people like you and me try new products and share our opinions (and as anyone who knows me will testify I like to give my opinion on anything and frequently do)

most recently I got to try Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner - and as someone not easily impressed with anything this product actually surpassed my expectations

it not only works but it works amazingly well - clean your toilet - install this and boom no more dirty toilet bowl - just two presses per day of the convenient pedal activator and it remains clean and fresh and no more scrubbing with brushes etc - yes its THAT simple and it works

My only concern and I keep bringing this up to everyone I tell about it is - READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY! make sure you put the nozzle IN the toilet bowl BEFORE you add the re-fillable cleaning canister as the contents are under pressure and once the seal is broken it will fill up the pipe that connect the cleaner to the spray nozzle so it will spray when you first fill it up

also make sure its clicked fully into place - when I first installed there was an audible click but it was not fully in place so it did not stop spraying at first.

since then just one small step (of about 10 seconds or so) twice a day (I tend to do it right after everyone has left in the morning so it has a chance to cling to the bowl and deep clean) and the toilet remains clean and fresh - perfect for busy people or people who just hate cleaning the toilet (I have yet to meet anyone that says 'oh yeah I love cleaning the toilet so pretty much everyone)

also perfect for bachelors/students/shared accomodation - takes the hassle out of who's turn it is and frankly it just gets done

the only drawback so far is I used to get my teen to clean the bathroom and its made their life somewhat easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment